Save The Date For These Festivals Of The SeasonPosted on November 10, 2016
The leaves are finally changing and so are all of the local events. It’s time for hot chocolate and scarves and some awesome events to make this fall one you will never forget! Check out our top 5 events to attend this fall below:
- Georgia Trustees Wine Challenge: What is better than a little wine to warm you up this fall? Come celebrate the growth of the Georgia wine industry and enjoy the best Georgia wines at a reception and a gala dinner to follow.
- Downtown Parade of Lights: Come join the “A Fairytale Christmas” parade to kick off the holiday season in Downtown Athens.
- Indie South Fair: The Indie South Fair provides a venue for local artists to directly connect with the community. This event is open to the public at no cost, and is perfect to get some holiday shopping done!
- Yuletide Musical Dinner: The Athens Chamber Singers are hosting their annual Yuletide Musical Dinner, celebrating “A Child’s Christmas.” Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet and some wonderful holiday tunes.
- Holiday Spirits Museum Mile Tour: The Athens Historic Museum Association is hosting its annual award-winning Holiday Spirits Tour. The tour takes you through Christmas past by experiencing each house museum decorated in period-specific holiday décor.
Get into the spirit by marking these events down in your calendars. For more information on each event, click here.
Athens, Georgia is known to be a great town for people of all ages. The Georgia Club embraces this town and takes advantage of everything it has to offer. Being in such an amazing location, it is easy for the residents of The Georgia Club to always have something to do. From season to season there is always something new for residents to enjoy. One of the best things about living at The Georgia Club is being able to enjoy the small town feel of Downtown Statham but also being moments away from the big city. The possibilities are endless at The Georgia Club. To see what the lifestyle is all about, click here.
Content modified from original article.